TOTALLY REFRESHED SPA - HELP CENTRE
Currently at this time in Phase 2 for the Alberta Relaunch plan we ask that you please arrive on time for your appointment or 5 minutes prior to your scheduled treatment time. A client record form is required for each guest prior to treatment and arriving early will allow time to change as well as relax and enjoy a spa beverage.
f you have received amassage by one of our Registered Massage Therapists, upon payment of cash, debit or credit card, you will receive a receipt that you are able to submit to your extended health care plan for reimbursement. This receipt will include the massage therapists name, registration number and the company information. Receipts will only be issued for paying clients. Massage Therapy Services that are paid for by a Gift card can not be issued an insurance receipt as per the NHPC Massage Therapy Association Code of Ethics.
Most of our Registered Massage Therapists are able to issue receipts for all major insurance providers but some are limited with the insurance companies that they are able to provide receipts for. If your health plan requires an insurance receipt from a therapist with over 2200hrs please let our receptionists know to insure that you are placed with a therapist that can issue a receipt for your health benefits plan.
24hr Cancellation notice is required for all spa services. Different policies may apply to larger bookings.
Appointments that are cancelled not in the required notice time will be charged the full amount for the services reserved for the client.
For single appointment services we recommend booking 1-2 weeks in advance, although sometimes we are able to accommodate people on the day of depending on availability! Some therapists, stylists and estheticians book up faster than others, if you request a certain staff member to perform your services you may need to book well in advance. If you would like a package, we recommend reserving two-three weeks ahead, for best availability. For larger group bookings we advise 4-8 weeks in advance.
*Package times are approx. Depending on the size of package we allow for 15min breaks between larger bookings to accommodate refreshments and bathroom breaks. We encourage you to sit back and relax between services!
Massage therapy is suitable for women who are pregnant. Clients that are pregnant and are interested in a massage are asked to book in for a prenatal massage. A Registered Massage Therapist who has been trained to give massages for expecting mothers to be would be more than happy to accommodate you. While these massages are available to women who are more than 13 weeks pregnant, it is important to mention how far along your pregnancy is when booking.
The Steam Baths are not recommended for pregnant women because the sudden changes in temperature can lead to complications. Please consult your doctor.
Our Spa currently does not have a liquor license. No alcoholic drinks are currently allowed on premises. We hope to have one soon though! Check back often for any updates on this policy.
We love happy babies! As long as they are quiet, enjoying a nap or just plain hanging out having fun we welcome them at the spa! Please note that you and your cute little munchkin may be asked to leave politely if the baby disrupts other spa patrons from enjoying their services. Children 2 years and up are allowed as long as they are receiving services and are under supervision by a parent. We have set this age limit for a few reasons. We are an adult facility that promotes a tranquil atmosphere and as such do not have facilities that are engaging for young children. Most of our guests (men and women) are dressed in robes for the majority of the time, and as thus may not be appropriate for youths. We do make accommodations from time to time, so please inquire with one of our receptionists and we would be more than happy to discuss!
Gift Cards cannot be used towards Massage a Month cards or for purchasing another Gift Card with a Gift Card.
Online Shop - Help Center
- We ship both locally and worldwide.
- Local orders are completed on Fridays
- Local Pick Up - You will receive an email when your order is ready for pick up
- Shipping time might vary depending on location, shipment method and other factors.
- Orders over $75 will have free shipping.
- Orders under $75 will be charged for shipping depending on your chosen delivery method and country. Full price will be displayed at checkout.
You can select your preferred payment method at checkout.
- We accept secure payments for both local & international customers via Credit Cards, Debit Cards & PayPal.
Note that additional exchange fee may apply if your currency is other than US dollars.
Your 100% satisfaction is important for us. We offer a 30-days Return & Exchange Policy:
- To be eligible for a return, goods must be unopened, unused, undamaged and accompanied by proof of purchase.
- For returns, please email email@example.com with the subject 'Returns' and include your order number, name and the reason for the return.
- Seller will provide the customer with instructions where to send returned goods. Customers are strongly recommended to get proof of postage when returning goods to avoid "lost packages" situations.
- Please note that customers are responsible for shipping costs of returned items.
- When returned item is received and inspected, customer receives a confirmation email, notifying about the status of the refund.
- If the refund is approved, then it will be processed and a credit will automatically be applied to customer's credit card or original payment method shortly after.
Simply add as many items as you wish to your shopping cart while browsing our store. Once you want to proceed with the order - do so by going to the cart and clicking "checkout". Follow the instructions by providing us with delivery information and select payment method the for goods - we will ship your package within X business days.
Our support team is always happy to guide you at any step!
International taxes might be applied depending on your country's taxes policy.
Customs duty is calculated as a percentage of the customs value of the goods:
- The customs value is made up of:
- the price paid for the goods,
- the insurance cost,
- the shipping cost.
COVID-19 SPA POLICIES
Currently at this time we are waiting to hear back from OHS and AHS regarding the current guidelines for reopening.. The province has allowed steam rooms to reopen but under heavy mandates that make it not possible for us to operate them at this time. We have submitted a request that the current guidelines be extended to cohurts so that we can reopen for our steam rooms as soon as possible.
Our promise to you.
· We will Adhere to all local, provincial, and federal guidelines for COVID-19 precautionary procedures and recommendations
· We will complete a health screening checklist with all team members at the start of each shift, your service providers will share with you their personal health form to show you that they are in good health
· We will provide adequate social distancing opportunities for all our clients.
· We will schedule longer gaps between appointment times for cleaning.
· We will continue to maintain the highest medical sanitation standards which include; Using medical grade sanitizer and disinfectants, clean surfaces in treatment areas after every client, all equipment and tools will be disinfected between each client.
· We will make hand sanitizer readily available to all clients and providers.
· We will assure all providers practice social distancing with each other.
· We will assure all providers wear masks for your comfort and theirs.
· We will be carefully sanitizing our debit terminals before and after every use. Cash WILL be accepted in phase 2, however we strongly encourage you to use debit/credit cards/gift cards when possible for payment.